Basmathi Rice - 2 cups
Carrot - 2 nos
Potatoes - 2 nos
Tomatoes- 2 nos
Cauli Flower - 100 gm
Capsicum- 1 no
Green chillies - 4 nos (adjust)
Ginger garlic paste- 1 spoon
Oil- 2 tb spoon
Chopped onions - 2 nos
Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
Salt - As per taste
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tb spoon
mustard seeds- 1/2th spoon (optional)
cumin seeds - 1/2th spoon
turmeric - pinch (optional)
Rice making :
1) wash and soak rice for 20 mins .
2) add 1 spoon of salt and cook rice till almost done .
3) Strain out and spread on paper towel or on a plate so that all moisture will evaporate .
Meanwhile chop all the vegetables in required sizes and onions into thin long pieces.
1) Heat oil in a flat pan, add cumin seeds onions and half of the salt you are required.
2) As the onion become golden brown then only you add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
3) After one minute add all the vegetables and saute them for a while.
4) Add salt and allow it to cook on slow flame .
5) As the all the vegetables nicely cooked.
6) Sprinkle coriander leaves and add rice to it and mix well.
7) Check for salt and keep it on stove till all mixture become warm.
Serve it with any type of raitha or gravy, i like this recipe with chicken gravy...:)