Rice - 4 cups (cooked)
lemon- 4 nos
onion- 1 big
dry red chillies- 6 nos
mustard seeds- 1/2 tea spoon
ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tb spoon
oil- 50 ml
salt - salt to taste
curry leaves - 10 nos
coriander leaves - 1/4th cup
ground nuts- 50 gm
chana dal (bengal gram pulses) - 50 gm
green chilli - 2 nos
turmeric - 1/8th spoon
1) Chop onions, coriander leaves and curry leaves into small pieces. Sqeeze juice from lemon.
2) Slit the green chillies into lengthwise & break red chillies into big pieces.
3) Heat oil in shallow pan (khadai), add groundnuts & bengal gram, fry them on slow flame till golden colour.
4) Take out groundnuts and bengal gram and keep a side.
5) Now add mustard seed to oil, as they crackled. Then add chopped onion, green chillies till brown.
6) Now Add ginger garlic paste, half of the salt and turmeric and fry till it leaves raw flavour.
7) Now add curry leaves, red chillies, coriander leaves and mix for a while.
8) Add lemon juice, groundnuts & bengal gram mix thoroughly.
9) Now add cooked & cooled rice and keep on nixing till rice become hot.
Serve it hot ....!!!