cauli flower - 500 gm
moong dal - 200 gm
red chili powder - 1 tb spoon (as per taste)
chopped onion - 1 no
turmeric - a pinch
oil - 2 tb spoon
cumin seed - half a spoon
ginger garlic - 1 tea spoon
salt - as per taste
coriander leaves - a bunch
coriander powder - 1 tb spoon
mint leaves - little
curry leaves - 10 no
masala - 1 tb spoon
1) First of all cut the cauli flower into big pieces and keep them in boiling water around 5 min
and wash with fresh water , now cut them into small (required size) pieces
2) Wash and soak dal for 10 min
3) Heat oil in a pan , add cumin seed, chopped onion, ginger garlic, salt , turmeric.
4) Now add cauli flower, dal, mint leaves, red chilli powder .
5) Cook all the mixture finely and then add coriander leaves and garam masala
Serve it hot with roti, chapathi, rice, bread...