It is a type of fried rice, most of the people from place make this recipe with left over rice. Lets know the process.
rice - 4 cups (90% cooked)
oil - 2 tb spoon
mustard seeds - 1/2 tea spoon
cumin seeds - 1/2 tb spoon
salt - as per taste
chopped curry leaves - 4 nos
coriander leaves - 1/4th cup
green chilli - 4 nos
red chilli powder - 1/2 tea spoon
turmeric - a pinch
ginger garlic paste - 1 tb spoon
chopped onion - 2 nos (medium size)
fenu greek seeds - 8 nos
if you want you can add any dal like urad dal, soaked chanadal and ground nuts(they should be cooked in oil).
1) Cook rice and allow it to cool.
2) Now chop all the vegetables in required sizes
3) Heat oil in a shallow pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, as they just done add green chilli and onions.
4) Add little salt, fenu greek seeds, ginger garlic paste mix it till the raw flavour goes away.
5) Add turmeric and curry leaves and mix, then add rice and mix it evenly
6) Finally add coriander leaves, coriander powder and rest salt as per your taste and warm the rice.
Enjoy this recip'e with chicken soup and onion gravy it gives wonderful flavors even it's own ....!!!