Fish - 8 pieces(medium size)
salt - as per taste
red chilli powder - 1 tb spoon
turmeric - 1/2 tea spoon
ginger garlic paste - 1 tb spoon
green chilli - 4 nos (paste)
oil - 2 tb spoon
masala - 1 tb spoon
lemon - 1 no
coriander leaves 1/4 cup
1) Mix all ingredients except fish .
2) Apply the masala to fish pieces and keep a side for 10 mins.
3) Now take non-stick, flat pan add 1 tb spoon oil and put 4 pieces of fish .
4) Fry both sides on very slow flame.
5) Repeat the same process and finally sprinkle lemon juice and coriander leaves.
SERVE IT HOT