Today i'm writing my first dessert recipe , one of my viewer asked me to post this recipe ...!!!
Vermicelli Pudding is one of the easy making dessert with very good taste . It is also known as Sheer kurma in north India , Payasam in Andhra .
vermicelli - 200 gm
sugar - 200 gm
milk - 200 ml
water - 2 glasses
cardamom - 5 no (crush them finely)
fresh coconut powder - 1 cup
cashew nuts - 10 no
raisins - 10 nos
ghee - 1tb spoon
red cherry fruit - 1 no
1) Take a bowl , add water and milk boil them for 5 min . Now add sugar and crushed cardamom .
2) After a small break add vermicelli cook it for 5 min , then add coconut powder and cook 5 more min (so that it will cook finely ). Mix it real good
3) Switch of the stove and take it in a bowl (adjust the flame accordingly to cook well.)
1) Take a flat pan add ghee and fry raisins and cashew nuts for a min on very slow flame
2) Spread these fried dry fruits on vermicelli pudding .
3) Use cherry fruit as a last garnish .
Serve it hot .....!!!!!