Ridge gourd- 250 gm
Green Chillies- 5
Oil- 3 tb spoon
Red chilli powder- 1 spoon
Salt- to taste
Coriander powder- 1 tb spoon
1) Peel the edges of the ridge gourd with skin peeler or spoon, wash and cut into small pieces.
2) Cut onions and green chillies to small pieces.
3) Heat oil in wok add green chillies, onions and pinch of salt, saute it till onions cook well.
4) Now add ridge gourd cook for 5 mins on low flame then add egg and mix it well.
5) Now add red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and reqired salt.
6) Keep on mixing till it is done.(appr 5 mins)
Serve hot in rice or with roti
You can stuff this curry in roties like rolls, it tastes even better.